I love making this. It’s frustrating because the breading and I don’t get along sometimes, but the end result is always satisfaction.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CHICKEN
1 1/2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
3 tablespoons of corn starch
2 large eggs
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
salt and pepper
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SESAME SAUCE:
4 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of water
4 tablespoons of sesame seeds
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
1 garlic clove, minced
1 1/2 tablespoons of corn starch
HOW TO MAKE
1. Start by slicing your chicken thighs in 1-inch pieces
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk your 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons of cornstarch, and a dash of salt and pepper
3. Heat up a large frying pan on medium-high heat with 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4. Place your chicken in the large mixing bowl, making sure you coat every single one with the mixture
5. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken and the entire mixture
6. Let it cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally but not too much or else the breading will fall off
7. Once cooked, pour your sauce into the pan and coat the chicken. It will slowly thicken when you mix it all around.
8. Add your chopped green onions.
9. Serve with white rice and enjoy!